Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

What is a scoping review @creative_writer 

Is it similar to a systematic review, randomised control trial, or qualitative or quantitative studies? 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 not much, just a fun phone call to my insurance company. Yaaaaaay 😑😅

You?

Hey @Birdofparadise8 just got your tag from earlier! thanks for checking busy day here, worked and had the fam visit for lunch well 2 of them so that was a bit of fun, then just been doing all the jobs and life stuff tobight about to settle in and watch a concert on the lol something from YouTube

Oh what type of insurance @Jynx? Do you have to make a claim? 

I have a class from 11:30 to 12:30, then I have a session with my psych at 13:45 - to either 14:45 or 15 something, depending on how long he goes over. The past month has ranged from 15 to 30 min over, so I have no idea when we will finish. It's not like I'm complaining. I'll definitely stay longer, hahaha. There are way too many things to say, lol. I was annoyed last week that I didn't say anything, as he had something he wanted to bring up (me people pleasing). So, I'm going to mention it tomorrow and make sure I do, even though it's from four weeks ago now. I was going to mention it in the session before that, but I ran out of time. Then I have another uni class at 5:30. If I end up going, I'll see how tired I am and how much work I've got for the research assignment. 

Sounds like a good day. I saw you had a talk about a garden or something and then were asked to work extra, but you couldn't do it @ArraDreaming 

I hope you enjoy the lol concert, hahaha. 

the lol concert hahahaja I meant TV @Birdofparadise8 wtaf is wrong with me

yeah they want me full time for a little bit but gotta be a dad those days so no can do

Hahaha, you said YouTube as well @ArraDreaming. Are you watching YouTube on the TV? 

Fair enough. How much is child care anyway these days? 

I would have no clue. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Yeah @Birdofparadise8 someone scraped my car unfortunately.

Sounds like a very busy day, hope you can also carve out a bit of time to chill hey

Oh no @Jynx. Did they leave a note? What car do you have?

Yeah, I will after dinner with some TV. I might try to go for another walk around uni and see how my hip goes. It's still sore, and even my knee is still sore today. Oh, and maybe diamond art while I watch the TV.

Do you have any hobbies other than gaming? I'm pretty sure you've said you do that. 

Yes YouTube on the tv @Birdofparadise8

Ah expensive for full paying families but actually we get a pretty good rebate not gonna lie so that cuts cost down a lot, like significantly… we will still need to use a couple days of child care and we have one at kindy which is free for us being an Aboriginal family but me being home will make a difference for sure…. Also I would just prefer to be home with them, since my accident I have struggled with 5 days a week physical labor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Donate Now

ARAFMI is a not for profit organisation.  If you would like to support us please donate here