Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Adge

I wanted to let you know that I lead every single word that you wrote..

I sensed that you were releasing ..venting feelings that have been held inside...putting others first..

I believe that your doctor is correct in stating that you are the most functional person in your family..

You definitely show support and compassion on here..

I was trembling myself after my phone call where I stood up to my sister..

I am off to try to get some sleep..settle my feelings..

I just want to let you know that you were very brave in writing what you did..it might or might not feel like it yet..

I am proud of you.

have a restful night...everyone and thank you all for support :Heart

goodnight @Sophia1 hope you can settle and get some sleep tonight. 

will be sitting with you tomorrow Heart 

Thank you so much @Sophia1 I really appreciate what you said, & your understanding.

Yes it was rather scary to write what I did, to try to express what I did.

That's because I've seen some very harsh replies - & because I've always found it very hard to stand up for myself, or to speak out (especially with family members).

I appreciate how hard it can be to stand up to someone close (your sister). That was brave of you.

Yes, sleep time, so tired...

Have a good night.

Adge

waving goodbye to you all and others whom I have missed...have not spoken to in a while...too difficult for me to be on too many threads now...

@eudemonism @eth @Mazarita @outlander @greenpea @Silenus@Former-Member @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Teej @NameUnknown @Smc @Former-Member @Determined @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Phoenix_Rising @CheerBear @Friendconnect @Former-Member @Grasshopper3 

not sure when will be back...sending each and everyone of you a balloon filled with hope..peace...tranquility..calm...strength for your journeys...

you can let the balloon go and think of me just for a split second...then think of all of the things that you have achieved...all of the help that you have given others and congratulate yourselves...forgive yourselves ...most of all love yourselves for who you truly are....

this is what I will think of along with my husband and sons...yes even my family who are not being very nice to me ....as I begin this next journey....Heart

Good luck @Sophia1 please take care of you too. Hope to see you again soon ❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Love to you @Sophia1 Heart

Sorry to see you go @Sophia1 ..... but you have to do what is best for you .....

If you change your mind at any time, you can reduce the notifications you receive through your profile settings (mods can help) or turn them off completely.

💜

sorry @Faith-and-Hope

I am going into hospital to have a major operation...unsure of outcome .....

Thanks for letting us know @Sophia1 ..... those of.us who pray can pray for you. Those of us who don’t can send you loving thought and hope messages in our minds and hearts.

Hugs, and I hope it all goes really well.

💜💐💕💜💐💕💜💐💕💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Donate Now

ARAFMI is a not for profit organisation.  If you would like to support us please donate here