Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Will be thinking of you and sending healing vibes while you're away @Sophia1.  Hope it all goes smoothly.

thank you @eth

have just written huge vent on worry room walk away...

sister has managed to get to me yet again..

thank you for your kind words...why can't I have family like my friends on here...

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophia1
Thinking of you especially.
Darcy

I'll have a look at that thread @Sophia1.  At least you do have us here now.  If only we could support you practically as well as virtually.

am so sorry @eth

I feel guilty for writing it now...I should not be upsetting others who already are so upset...

everyone has been so wonderful welcoming me with my new name...

I have to get off of here now...husband wants me to have dinner...dont want to upset anyone else..

I will try to come back later tonight...

I havent slept for three nights either...so that is making me worse..

Dear @Sophia1, venting is what that thread's for. So sorry for your upsetting day. Hospital procedures such as yours are scary and you need nurturing at this time. Unfortunately people around us don't always get that.  I wish you well with your surgery and send gentle healing energy your way. Heart

hi lovely Heart @Sophia1

um.. no its more based on a woman travelling back in time but you might be abit confused after all the reading youve done. thank you for the book reccomendations too, im after some new things to read. i pretty much read anything that interests me. 

i havent read the harry potter books either, im not really  fan but some of the movies are ok. 

sometimes books seem really interesting but they really arent so if its not your thing then move onto something else that tickles your fancy.

hmm i dont really have a favourite author. my genres vary quite alot and ive found the outlander books- the auther is diana galbeldon but i read one of her other books and wasnt a big fan of it so i think i go more off the book then the author. 

do you have a favorite? 

also i wanted to wish you well for tomorrow as well, know you have my full support and your lovely crew here are right behind you Heart 

@Sophia1  I really hope you can get some sleep tonight.  Don't worry about everyone else if possible when posting on the worry room thread.  It's set up so that people can really download what's going on and others don't have to respond.  My Mum rang so I haven't read it yet but I'm sending you my strongest wishes for peace and recovery. Heart

i also agree with what everyones said about venting. thats what that thread is for and your also entitled to vent your frustrations @Sophia1

thank you everyone ..

so many times I find myself thankful that I have found this place....found fellow sufferers who know what compassion and empathy are....

know that when a person is in pain not to add more to their load....to listen...to nurture...to  respect...to let the other know that their feelings are real...they will not be judged...they have every right to have those feelings as they belong to them...they come from within....they come ......they must be allowed to be there...

they must not be trampled on....they must be treated tenderly....

love can be such a misused word in today's society....

I must go to rest now...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Donate Now

ARAFMI is a not for profit organisation.  If you would like to support us please donate here