Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I'm sorry things are so intense for you @Snowie, glad hubby is with you to hold you tight. I'm sending some very big hugs your way too 🫂💜

Thanks @Jynx 

I really thought I would feel better after my psych session today. I don't understand why this is happening. Why my mind is betraying me.

Taken my meds so hoping to be asleep soon.

@Snowie mm sometimes psych sessions can leave us feeling pretty raw hey. Hopefully sleep will help, like a mental reset. Hope sleep finds you swiftly 🤞💜

Thanks @Jynx 💗

@Snowie I’m not sure what’s my fav meal. I just feel my mum’s cooking is better than mine, probably don’t have much experience. The fish turned out okay, but could’ve been better.

I’m sorry the plans keep coming. I hope you are able to spend some time with H tonight. Nothing wrong with an early night. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you 💖🫂

Hi @Snowie , Concerned that the plans were coming so strongly yesterday for you 😢

I assume you'll be at ECT now...I hope it goes better then you expect. I'm sure they will have seen all sorts of damage on people who come to ECT. 

You're definitely not stupid...we care about you 💙

Hi @Snowie ❤️

How're you today hun? I hope you slept well last night

Thanks @lavenderhaze @NatureLover @creative_writer 

Up early this morning for ECT. It seemed to go ok.

The nurse asked if I was safe to leave or was having any thoughts before I left. I was honest. We spoke for a bit.

Home now, on the couch. Too tired to do anything.

I hope all of your days are going well.

Is ECT physically tiring as well @Snowie?

I am happy to hear that you were honest and got some support from the nurse ❤️

I find it tiring physically too @lavenderhaze I think because they put you under for a few minutes.

I think me being tired is from a number of issues however.

It was nice to speak to the nurse. She was easy to talk too. However didn't really solve anything.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Donate Now

ARAFMI is a not for profit organisation.  If you would like to support us please donate here